Saturday, June 25, 2005

Premiere post- Woo hoo!

Not sure what I'm going to do with this blog as of yet. Probably update when I can with daily thoughts and issues I'm dealing with.

To introduce myself, I'm a second year law student at Loyola University of Chicago. I am in the part-time evening program which means I work during the day at a research lab at the Univeristy of Chicago. In the evening, I go to school. A rather tiring schedule when school is in session.

I live in downtown Chicago and enjoy everything Chicago has to offer. I'm originally from Baltimore, MD and my family is all there right now.

What else is there to say? Not much really... I have to figure out what I'm going to do with this blog. I've wanted one for a while, but now that I have it... not too sure what I'm going to do. We'll see... It'll also depend on whether I have the time to post regularly or not. As I said above, the schedule can be tiring and rather hectic depending on what's going on.

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kevin said...

hey sis... so you finally got around to creating a web presence for yourself. Although it definitely shows the beginner/newbie side with the unfinished links on the side.

What's with the name though? Juniperblog?!? You starting up some drinking habit of gin and tonics now? I'll stick with a nice Caipirinha (with real cachaça- no vodka or rum substitute please!) for the time being myself.

Yeah... we'll see how often you get around to updating this thing (my money says this doesn't last for more than a month- maybe even 2 weeks).

JC said...

Heh.... With that challenge... How can I resist??

My issues are that, well... I could rant and rave about things... but I am thinking like a lawyer and trying to avoid future defamation lawsuits and the like.

Anyway, juniper is one of my nicknames. Apparently someone already has the "junebug" title for their blog. Darn them....

I'll probably try and keep this literally as a boring, every once in a while, what's going on in life, sort of thing...

"Experiment 626"???? Heh....

Kevin said...

Well, you are a few years behind on the whole blog scene (never mind that you were never really a trendsetter like yours truly).

But anyway... I have to set a challenge for you (after all, isn't that the role of a younger brother?) And just what is wrong with Experiment 626? Although you could argue that 625 would be more appropriate (for the smart-ass nature of my comments from time to time- but I don't really like sandwiches)- besides, 626 aka Stitch happens to be cute and fluffy so don't you think that fits? (ok, maybe not the fluffy part)