Thursday, October 30, 2008

Really... I'm alive....

Ha... so much for keeping up with the blog. Oh, well...

For those who are interested, I finally got a job. Woo-hoo!!! It's working from home, which is great. Working in the PJ's is awesome.... Although, I do hanker occasionally for the feel of a stressful commute and waking up early in the morning. (I'm also wasting a closet of nice work clothing.)

I won't say too much more since I value my privacy. But for those who were interested, that's where I am.

As a side note, I am sooooooo ready for the election to be done. I do care who wins, but at this point I would prefer this to be over with. *sigh* I know lots of people who feel the same way. Next Tuesday can't come soon enough. I'll be spending the evening watching anything but the news.

I should comment about Sarah Palin... but why should I make you suffer my ranting and raving? Only thing I'll say is, the woman will be a heartbeat.... a single 72 year old hearbeat away from the presidency if the Repubs win. 'Sall I'm sayin.....

But for those of you reading this... don't forget to vote!!!! It is your right as a a citizen and an important one at that. You may not think you count, but think about 2000 and Al Gore. Look at what happened there and what the last 8 years brought. Let's not have that happen again.

No comments: